Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > super60

Conversation Between super60 and Sir Nuke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Sir Nuke
    02-13-2010 10:13 PM
    Sir Nuke
    Hello Mike, I feel very previledged for you and the others at the plant to have brought us our cars. I know you don't know my story, but my first new car was a 2nd gen, one that my father got for me, I payed for half of it. And if it weren't for him, I would have never known what it is to have this one. He got me into a RS in 1976...so when I could get this one, I got another RS. I took it up to his house to show it to him, and to tell him how much it ment to me all those years ago, and it brought tears to his eyes. Mike, my dad has parkinson, and is in the last stages, he has been wheel chair bound for about 10 years, he can hardly speak, but we make each others feeling known, and how much we mean to each other.....and just knowing how much it ment to me all those years ago....has made it all worth while. So thank you and all the others at the plant, you have made many people very happy in ways that so many can't even begin to fathom.