Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > a6pk2go

Conversation Between a6pk2go and babyjulie83
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. a6pk2go
    03-25-2009 03:04 PM
    a6pk2go
    I know we are lucky to have so many choices. It's just enough to drive you crazy.
  2. babyjulie83
    03-25-2009 10:58 AM
    babyjulie83
    My car color was victory red, then it was black, then I switched to ABM. Mike is probably getting sick of me switching things around. I wanted black stripes on the ABM but I will probably get them custom done. I want the black stripes to go all the way down and not stop at the hood or the top of the truck. Not sure if I want vinyl or painted but prob painted. I switched back and forth on the wheels a couple of times too....finally ended up with the polished. How lucky we are to have so many decisions!
  3. a6pk2go
    03-24-2009 10:48 PM
    a6pk2go
    believe me I know about the wait. It's killing me but will give me more time to make sure I want the IOM. My wife wants me to get a blue one but I have had so many blue ones I was wanting to switch it up. Due to the issues with the interior I may even opt to get a 1ss rs in blue but I will just wait and see. I think I'll wait to tell Mike exactly what I want as I have switched adding black stripes and dropping the polished wheels back to no stripes and adding them back. Once it's here I won't have to go thru all of that. LOL
  4. babyjulie83
    03-24-2009 09:11 PM
    babyjulie83
    Cool. I ordered my camaro5 shirt today so i'll prob wear it there. i'm on the Camaro5 facebook too. It nice not to be hit on....I have a boyfriend. I don't know if i'm going to join one of the camaro clubs or not....I might....seems like it will predominately be all guys...but I may join anyways. I'll see if I see you on facebook. It's been a long wait for the Camaro to go into production....these final months are even worse!
  5. a6pk2go
    03-24-2009 09:07 PM
    a6pk2go
    I'll probably be there. Hope to see you so I can put a face with the person. LOL....btw...I'm on the Camaro5 facebook........I don't know if you joined or not. I'm married so I'm not trying to hit on you. Good luck and sounds great. I think mine will be here late summer or early fall. My facebook name is Tim Richerson or a6pk2go if you want to join that. Are you going to join one of the Camaro clubs?
  6. babyjulie83
    03-24-2009 09:55 AM
    babyjulie83
    Hi a6pk2go, I spoke with Mike this morning. He said that 9 cars had been pulled for production and his best guess for my Camaro's arrival is late May...which was my guess also. I can't hardly wait i'm so excited! I think i'll probably go to the camaro event classic is having May 6th.....to help pass the time.
  7. a6pk2go
    03-24-2009 01:29 AM
    a6pk2go
    Hey Julie, Did you get to talk to Mike yet? I was wondering if he had any good news about your Camaro.

Tim
  8. babyjulie83
    03-21-2009 02:45 AM
    babyjulie83
    Yeah I'm going to call him on Monday. I'm number 32.....so i'm really curious when it may be here. I ran into some medical issues and it took a chunk out of my down payment so I actually hope it doesn't get here until after May so I can build my down pmt back up. Everyone at work keeps asking me also when it will be here....I just sigh and say I have no idea. I still can't wait to see a maro in person..... Thanks!
  9. a6pk2go
    03-20-2009 10:29 PM
    a6pk2go
    He was on vacation this week with his kids. I talked to him on Friday the 13th and I'm number 78...........getting a 2LT RS IOM with IO interior and polished wheels and the red car cover. I usually call him. What number are you? I should have went and ordered mine back in Oct but I would still been waiting but now that they have the contraints lifted it may be sooner than fall which is when he told me I would be getting mine. I was hoping for summer at least. My birthday is Oct 6th so as long as I get it by then I will be a little happy but everyone at work keeps asking me "So when is it going to be here?"
  10. babyjulie83
    03-20-2009 11:58 AM
    babyjulie83
    Hi there...I was wondering if you've been able to get ahold of Mike Carnes lately? I haven't been able to get ahold of him for about a month so i'm a little worried. I guess I could call instead of emailing, but still. What allocation number are you?