Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > El Diablo

Conversation Between El Diablo and super60
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. El Diablo
    06-29-2010 11:16 PM
    El Diablo
    Mike i just got back from working in the bush. Char had a present for me from you. Once i get it framed i will get some pictures with it and Skitzo and make sure to get them on here. I see all the things happening back in your area with the cars and sort of wished i lived there. But i am a Northern boy through and through so will have to stay here. I just wanted to say "Thank You" to You and the Gang in Oshawa. Thanks for the time and effort to do the litho and for building Skitzo. Yes she has two personalities. All prim and proper and then wild when no one is looking. We went for a cruise tonight and she ran great as always. Turned some heads and made me smile like it does everytime. Thanks again and keep in touch. Greg
  2. super60
    06-08-2010 08:15 PM
    super60
    Greg

I have the flag done , its going to the CamaroNats this weekend and then i believe its heading you way. I had it in the plant last week for pictures. Mike
  3. El Diablo
    04-29-2010 09:20 PM
    El Diablo
    Hello Mike i was wondering if you knew the dates for the get together you and i were talking about Georgia.I believe you said May 2011. The wife and i are trying to figure out when to plan holidays in order to be there. Thanks Greg.
  4. El Diablo
    04-24-2010 05:47 PM
    El Diablo
    Hi Mike we made it back safe and sound. My email address is gctarry@telus.net Skitzo vin number is 20728. Order # was NHBFTR and she was built on 06/20/09 according to the chassis mainline rider. email me anytime with the Oshawa plant news. Thanks again Greg and Konrad.