Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Darqueling

Conversation Between Darqueling and Sticker89
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Sticker89
    08-31-2009 07:18 PM
    Sticker89
    Yeah i might see you there because i was gonna stop by on my lunch break and give him the last 500 on my deposit because i have to ask him a few questions also. I know that my car is on the rail car on its way so i need to get there to tell them not to put it through the car wash if that's how they prep it, also no license plate, and to make sure they don't put anything less than 91 octane if they fill it up so it doesn't foul the computer up. Ill probably stop by after work tho since you'll be picking up your car.
  2. Darqueling
    08-31-2009 09:05 AM
    Darqueling
    Just tell them you don't want it on there, they said that typically wont unless the buyer says they want it. They will just inform you that it is illegal and such, just say you know and that you'll be putting on a hide-a-way bracket later, they really don't care but just want to make sure you know so they don't get blamed.

BTW I was there Friday picking up my car and talking to Mark about you and how they showed you my car. Tuesday I am taking it to get the stripes done, you should swing by between 3-4 and see it. I will pick it up around 4ish when I get off work but it will look sweet with the BumbleBee stripes!
  3. Sticker89
    08-28-2009 10:14 AM
    Sticker89
    Hey,

Just wanted to know if you let Barlow put on the front license plates? I dont want mine on and im gonna request that they dont. Just wanted to know if they gave you any trouble about not putting them on if you chose that route.
  4. Sticker89
    08-26-2009 01:09 PM
    Sticker89
    Yeah i just enjoyed seeing another one up close. I didnt mind that it was dirty lol. I was there around 1130 on my lunch break. And i will also be doing the Zaino treatment when i get mine. I have a black one on the way so ill have fun keepin it clean.
  5. Darqueling
    08-26-2009 12:38 PM
    Darqueling
    Yup that's my baby! Just 2 small chips from transport, so hopefully should be that big of an issue to fix. Mark was my salesman too, seems to go out of his way to make people happy, so I would say we are lucky to both have ordered our cars from him. I feel bad you got to see my car when it was all dirty, I am waiting on them to fix those chips and then I will claybar and use all sorts of Zanio products on it this weekend. Stripes are hopefully next week, but that is up to them and their availability. Have to compare notes and cars when yours comes in! Must have just missed you cause I was there from like 8:45 till 9:15 dealing with it.
  6. Sticker89
    08-26-2009 11:52 AM
    Sticker89
    Hey Darqueling,
    Just stopped by Barlow today to drop a few more dollars off on my 2SS and the guy Mark who i ordered with showed me a yellow one that i believe is yours. Its in for some paint chip repairs. It looked very good sitting out in the sun just shining away.