Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > 2mylove

Conversation Between 2mylove and KTWillys
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. KTWillys
    08-09-2012 11:29 PM
    KTWillys
    My issue was more with the dealership, they had done some poor washing of the car on the lot and I told them to buff the car. when they did that they buffed the strips and ruined them. I had them replace the hood stripes but alas they screwed that up to. I had to have the deck lid painted due to the spoiler change and it was painted with the wrong color stripes.
    so to keep me happy the dealer painted the hood roof and deck lid stripes for the price of the materials. I still have to have the ground effects repainted due to the fact that the factory did a poor job. this I may have to pay for myself.
    GM has a warranty on their paint, I am supprised that he is having any problem with gm over the paint. it should be covered under warranty.. good luck I hope you win the battle
  2. 2mylove
    08-06-2012 10:43 AM
    2mylove
    Hi, What paint issues did you deal with. My husband has been going round and round with GM on the bad paint job on our 45th but he doesn't want to repaint the car, it's new, the paint shouldn't be like this! He's not getting resolution that he wanted but does have an open case with GM.