Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > shevyman

Conversation Between shevyman and 2SSRS@Gen5diy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. shevyman
    10-29-2009 08:33 PM
    shevyman
    hey i called my guy, i will give him your name and number and have him call you and talk to you about the tires. i can not find your cell number pm me your cell or the number you want him to call you at
  2. 2SSRS@Gen5diy
    10-23-2009 09:38 PM
    2SSRS@Gen5diy
    I need to go see my dad and some friends so that will be hard to do.
  3. shevyman
    10-23-2009 10:39 AM
    shevyman
    umm i am not sure which way you are coming in but if you want i think you pass my house on the way there and if so would you want to pick me up?
  4. shevyman
    06-30-2009 06:52 AM
    shevyman
    hello ofer. think i spelled it right. well i was wondering what happend with K&N? also i might have a hook up for a custom lip kit if you are interested. the shop that is working on my car as we speak is willing to take in another camaro ss for fitting a lip kit. let me know. also if in the area if you might want to be the person to help me get pics and vids up of the motorized license plate holder i am trying to sell. i talked to my shop about hooking up the price since i wont have my car back in one piece for about 3 months and i need to get the word out so i can get some sales. well let me know. also no luck on wheels yet on my side how about you?