Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > RedRocketSS

Conversation Between RedRocketSS and TUBBED LT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. RedRocketSS
    09-17-2011 05:12 PM
    RedRocketSS
    dude i wanted to do both shows.. but i went over to my uncles early this morning and put on the adm race scoop and windshield washer relocate. now were heading out to dinner. ill try and make the next show/hangout. thanks
  2. TUBBED LT
    09-17-2011 12:24 AM
    TUBBED LT
    See if you can make it out to the Riverview Cruise In tommorrow. We will be heading to the Pavillions to meet and drive down from there.If you can make it I think there will be approx 30+ Camaro's all driving in together. Let me know if you want to meet us. We will be at the Fallen Officers show in the am. I check in when we get back around 1:00. Hope you can make it. Definitely will be a huge get together.Talk to you soon. Kevin
  3. TUBBED LT
    08-20-2011 01:08 PM
    TUBBED LT
    YOU CAN MEET US AT THE SOUTHEAST END OF PV MALL OUT IN THE SEARS PARKING LOT.WE TRY TO PARK OUT UNDER THE TREES AT THE SOUTH SIDE OF SEARS.WILL BE THERE AROUND 4:45.SEE YOU THEN
  4. RedRocketSS
    08-20-2011 11:45 AM
    RedRocketSS
    hey yeah that works for me actually. where do you guys wanna meet at?
  5. TUBBED LT
    08-20-2011 12:43 AM
    TUBBED LT
    TOM TOLD ME YOU WHERE LOOKING TO HOOK UP TO CRUISE OUT TO THE PAVILLIONS ON SATURDAY.WE PLAN ON GOING ABOUT 5 OR SO.IF THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AND YOU WANT TO MEET BY PV MALL.LET ME KNOW.THANKS,KEVIN