Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > GRSCAMARO

Conversation Between GRSCAMARO and speedster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. GRSCAMARO
    03-21-2010 09:23 PM
    GRSCAMARO
    I thought I answered your post but I must have bothched it somehow. I am not bringing the 69. The wife likes the SS but she is not "into" the car show/race seen. The second person will meet me in GA if he clears his schedule.

Hopefully, I will catch up with you at the track.

Randy
    Cell: 321-507-3894
  2. speedster
    03-21-2010 09:37 AM
    speedster
    Hey, that's great that you are coming to C5Fest. I think you will have a blast !!

Looks like you are going to have multiple drivers. Does that mean 2 drivers for your car or are you bringing the '69 also ?

I'd love to caravan with you and others but I am going up on Thursday to help get things set up. I also am going to get with a few vendors early Friday to get some last minute suspension/drivetrain parts swapped in.
  3. GRSCAMARO
    03-21-2010 08:55 AM
    GRSCAMARO
    Bruce:

I signed up for the C5fest. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express. I noticed some folks are gathering on the I-75 turnpike around 9:00 with ETA in Valdasta at 1:30. Since you can not check-in until after 3PM, I was thinking of leaving a little later.

What time are you leaving? Are you joining a group?