Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > RallyFever

Conversation Between RallyFever and edog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. RallyFever
    06-24-2009 08:41 PM
    RallyFever
    Did the tires break loose?
    I will let you know how the SLP sounds; it will be in Carlisle.
    I'll see about getting a video clip as well from the inside.
  2. edog
    06-21-2009 03:29 PM
    edog
    I am just about to break 2k. I have ripped into it once so far. Turned off all the controls and punched it. It was pretty nice.
  3. edog
    06-20-2009 10:20 PM
    edog
    lmII is what I am getting. I like the throat without the chatter. the original lm sounds to obnoxious.
  4. RallyFever
    06-19-2009 09:01 PM
    RallyFever
    I just crossed 800 miles this week. I need to open mine up pretty soon, too.
    I am all in on the SLP exhaust. Let me know what's going on?
    You going with LM or LMII?
  5. edog
    06-15-2009 08:35 PM
    edog
    I am in contact with a guy on the site selling SLP LMII axleback exhaust. 540 plus shipping so far. Trying to see if he is willing to discount for multiple orders.
  6. edog
    06-13-2009 10:30 PM
    edog
    I took it to work today. I do not drive it to work much. The parking lots in my shopping center are small. It is instant ding to any car frequenting the lot.

I made my trip on Thursday up to Skyline and around through Front Royal, then Luray and back over the mountain. It was a nice drive. The Camaro handled very well in the hills. Had the family with, so I had to keep it tame. The bugs were terrible. It seemed like hundreds wanted a close up view.

I am going to take it to the outer banks on Friday for the week. Afterwards it will be finished being broken in. Are you putting miles on bmblbee?
  7. RallyFever
    06-13-2009 11:48 AM
    RallyFever
    All is well. I went out of town for a week. It was nice returning for a drive in the car.
    I went by the Sprint store last night but didn't see the IOM outside. Do you drive it to work often?
  8. edog
    06-11-2009 09:47 PM
    edog
    How is everything going on your end?