Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > itsadryheat79

Conversation Between itsadryheat79 and Bodih
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. itsadryheat79
    06-13-2011 12:23 PM
    itsadryheat79
    Thanks for the input - I'll run this by the AZFBA guys and we'll see. I'm not to familliar with Tucson but I do remember it was kinda long and full of lights along this section.
    See ya @ Dave and Busters - Cyrus
  2. Bodih
    06-12-2011 11:00 PM
    Bodih
    On your Mt Lemmon trip posting you plan to cross Tucson on Grant. Grant is the worst street for commuting East & West. It runs straight through town, and has very narrow lanes, lights at every intersection, and the ugliest scenery.
    I would suggest exiting I-10 at Ina Rd, and traveling the foothills of the Catalinas. Ina turns into Skyline, and then Sunrise along the route, has much better scenery and wider lanes. Turn right at Kolb Rd. After a mile, this turns into Sabino Canyon Rd. Another mile, and you're at Tanque Verde Rd and Udall Park. Check Google maps. Several of us live at I-10 and Ina, we can guide everyone along the way.

There are resorts along Ina/Skyline/Sunrise; Westward Look, Ventana Canyon, La Paloma. They're pricey, but excellent get-aways. There are hotel/motels in the area of I-10 and Cortaro Farms Rd. They're cheaper, and already on the outskirts of town.

Looking forward to the event. Hope to see you at Dave & Buster's next week.