Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > TAG UR IT

Conversation Between TAG UR IT and zebra
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. TAG UR IT
    03-18-2015 10:01 PM
    TAG UR IT
    Yep! It took a lot of thought but I was able to pull it off...since there won't be a 600hp plus 2016 anytime soon. SO... Yep. This thing is freaking AWESOME! LVEO IT!!!
  2. zebra
    03-18-2015 11:30 AM
    zebra
    yo! a ZL1... you finally did it, huh? congrats!
  3. zebra
    11-08-2012 11:52 PM
    zebra
    hmmm... sounds fun. i'll talk to her about it. i was thinking about also taking her to see the Alamo & the river walk, too (and any other cool fun stuff to do in a day). still deciding if we should grab a hotel & stay til sunday or not. it's awesome that there's a big shindig going on - makes things more fun. i saw Mike Lee's coming - we hung out with him at Skipette's wedding. the only catch is that i'm trying to find a car hauler for our move to SD, and i think i found a nice one in San Ant, so i might have to drive the truck... which sucks because i was hoping to let y'all see the car in person (it's much more fun to drive ) we'll see...
  4. TAG UR IT
  5. TAG UR IT
  6. TAG UR IT
    11-08-2012 11:24 PM
    TAG UR IT
    This weekend?!?! HA!!! Dude, if you want, we have a HUGE show going on on Saturday starting at like 8ish in the morning till about 3. There's going to be a break and then we are going to pick it back up again at 6:30 out a crystal springs restaurant off 1604. There's going to be a BUNCH of us from all over clubs. You and the girlfriend are MORE than welcome to join us and the entire group. We'd love to have you guys. On Sunday, I'm trying to get our cruise AND nephews birthday parties scheduled together so we can do both at the same time. Might do the cruise in the am and the party later, but....Sunday is going to be super busy. Not too sure about that. Sat, you really have to come by...hang out with us...or just come down for dinner. Let us know!
  7. zebra
    11-08-2012 08:35 PM
    zebra
    hey man, you busy this weekend? me & my girlfriend are thinking about swinging down to san antonio since we have a long weekend. thought we'd see if you & Dana wanted to grab lunch or something.
  8. TAG UR IT
    07-12-2011 12:47 PM
    TAG UR IT
    appreciate it! thanks!
  9. zebra
    07-12-2011 12:35 AM
    zebra
    hey, dude! i totally missed your birthday :( i reckon that's what happens when i don't have interwebz.

hope it was awesome!
  10. TAG UR IT
    02-07-2011 01:20 AM
    TAG UR IT
    No. It should be dismissed from your driving record for good. I have gotten plenty of tickets and I've run myself before and only hey ones I paid outright showed up....which was like...two. It'll be taken off your record and nothing to worry about.