Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > super60

Conversation Between super60 and carguy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. carguy
    03-28-2012 08:56 AM
    carguy
    What's Happening Mike. Haven't talked to you in a while hope all is well. I have been just hang in around watching the threads. Been spending some time on the second gen site. Just put a TVS supercharged LS3 in my 1980z28 I bought Brand new. Thing really scoots...

Anyway Just wanted to stay in touch and let you know i still show off my litho with great pride !

Scott

PS I see the natives are getting restless on the ZL1 !

Take care....
  2. carguy
    01-03-2010 12:22 PM
    carguy
    Super 60, please let me know if you got the info you requsted I seem to be having issues getting the PM's to go through.

Once again thankyou for your patience and understanding. I am honored to be one of the few select people to be made this offer.

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well as all the employees who make such a great automobile!

Thanks Scott M. King
  3. carguy
    11-17-2009 02:27 PM
    carguy
    Hey Super60 The Mole told me to ask you.

I am on my second Camaro Now...Shipped the 10th but I have a friend that wants one and my very reliable dealer is telling me no more V8's for now. Is That right?

I have been watching the forum and have seen some mutterings but nothing definative. The mole said you would be in the know.

Just trying to get the straight scoop Thanks.