Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Kycamaross

Conversation Between Kycamaross and Ladyz28
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Ladyz28
    06-18-2010 05:31 PM
    Ladyz28
    Hi,
    Thank your for your comments. I really like the hood spears. Its subtle and just the right touch of stripes for me. The vinyl application was easy enough. I did mess up one pair but I didn't completely follow the directions. I have noticed that the vinyl scratches easier and is a pain to get wax off the edges if you get it on them. I don't know how long these will last, but I believe that once they start to diminish in appearance I will have them painted on. With this car its hard not to give in to the urge keep adding mods. I am dying to get a hurst shifter, but I need to let my bank account heal a bit first.
  2. Kycamaross
    06-17-2010 01:59 AM
    Kycamaross
    I love what you have done with your car. I have been going absolutely crazy trying to decide between the rallys or the hood spears. Thanks to you I finally get to see what they look like on the RJT. Are you happy with them? I also ordered a bowtie black out kit and I am seriously considering the Intake blackout as well. I appreciate any feedback from a fellow RJT owner on this. I added mods to a vehicle back in the early 80's, since then, I left everything bone stock. I seriously have the urge to do that to this car. Again, Your car looks very good.