Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > blazzin1

Conversation Between blazzin1 and colegnd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. colegnd
    01-06-2013 04:15 PM
    colegnd
    Hey Blazzin! Quick question for you. My dad and I are looking into replacing the rear tires (we will get all four if we change brands) But are the Nitto tires waay better that the PZeros? Just picking your brain since we basically drive on the same roads up here.
  2. blazzin1
    02-18-2010 08:14 PM
    blazzin1
    Hey, got your message today! Yeah, I think the Moorhead idea is better too. I'm pretty sure that's what we'll do. The only bad thing is the price. If you want to be in the car show and race afterwards, it will cost $50.00 total!!!! That seems expensive to me!!! Anyway, I'm not getting hardly any response to my posts about it, so I will probably let it go for a couple weeks, and then bring it back up. At least that way, we can let everyone "thaw out" and they will be back out in their cars and thinking about it. Keep an eye on the "Rockie Mountain" forum in a few weeks, I'll post up something about a meet-n-greet in Moorhead. Talk to ya later....

Keith (blazzin1)