Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Mikamaro

Conversation Between Mikamaro and Camarodriver
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mikamaro
    05-03-2013 03:38 PM
    Mikamaro
    Eric!
    WHat's up?
    Still enjoying that beautifull Sumiit white 2011 SS-RS?
    Mike.
  2. Mikamaro
    01-11-2010 05:51 PM
    Mikamaro
    Yes, It's my first Camaro and my first brand New car. I saw a Yellow SS with black stripes on St-Jacques going east one morning before christmas in the snow. My friend just got the Black LS with the ground effect and the 19" black rims Wheel that was in the LAval 440 dealer showroom. He's drinving it too in the snow...with summer tires on top of it...He ordered the winter tires should have them by now. My production date is set for January 18th. I'm not going to pick it up before march 15th....there's no point doing so with the winter tires regulation, plus I'm not going to drive it in winter.
    their you go!
    see you soon on Monkland
  3. Camarodriver
    01-10-2010 12:41 AM
    Camarodriver
    I have not bumped into a single other 2010 Camaro since the snow started... I wonder if I am the only winter driving freak on the island of MTL? To answer your question, I was "UP" GM's and my dealers' ass to get that info. I know when I placed my order, blasted my dealer when they lied to me about when they got allocation, but got the date (finally) on Oct 1st, shortly thereafter I called GM and they called me back with a production date,I called them back to confirm that it was in production (no delays) and the dealer called me to tell me what I already knew that it was finished production and that it was shipping out within a week and then it was a day or two waiting game until they told me it came in "late last night" apparently the trucks arrive late at night to avoid traffic etc. I went to see "her" that night and picked up my new sweet ride two days later after the dealer rust treatment and additional clear coat and leather treatment.

Is this your first Camaro?

eB
  4. Camarodriver
    01-10-2010 12:30 AM
    Camarodriver
    Well, Michel. I look forward to meeting up with you also! It will be interesting to drive around NDG and `bump` into you in your Summit White 2010 Camaro as well!
  5. Mikamaro
    01-07-2010 04:11 PM
    Mikamaro
    Hi Eric, It seems that we are neighbours...NDG! I'm expecting my summit white Camaro in MArch...it's a good thing it's not the same model...anyway I was wondering how you got your complete information on your order status? ie
    2010 Summit White 2LT Camaro:
    Ordered August 14th,2009
    Allocation October 1st, 2009
    Set for production Monday November 23rd, 2009
    Shipped by truck Monday November 30th, 2009
    Dealer received Wednesday 2nd December, 2009
    Picked up by ME, Friday 4th December, 2009
    Happy Forever after...December 5th)

thanks in advance
    mike.