Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > kstmbkes

Conversation Between kstmbkes and abowtieguy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. kstmbkes
    07-30-2009 06:16 PM
    kstmbkes
    Jim I am not too sure, if there is going to be a group at pavilions yet this weekend but would be a great place to line up more people for the coyote club. I am loving my car. Thank to all the people there at gateway. drop me a line here or at
    kstmbkes2@yahoo.com to inform me of any new or events.
    Thanks again
    James
  2. kstmbkes
    04-04-2009 09:24 AM
    kstmbkes
    Whats going on? Has any of our cars been pulled for production yet? Do you have and tpw information? Just a little curious.
  3. abowtieguy
    03-10-2009 02:36 PM
    abowtieguy
    sorry for the delay in response. We have been really busy trying to develop a marketing strategy here at the dealership. It's no secret that we are in a economic disaster right now. I guess I need to see how many people are really interested and maybe set up our first meeting sometime around the delivery date of our Camaro's, which should be either the last week of April or first week in May. I'll keep you posted.
  4. kstmbkes
    02-28-2009 09:07 PM
    kstmbkes
    how is the development of a sw camaro club coming? Played golf witha guy today and he has a 67 in really good shape. Talking to him he is interested in a camaro club.
  5. abowtieguy
    02-20-2009 11:54 AM
    abowtieguy
    Now that the tooling has been given to GM from the supplier that went belly up, the targeted start of production is still 03//16/2009. With this in mind, we are realistically going to see the cars either the last week of April or the First week in May. Just have to jump on the "HUAW" wagon. (hurry up and wait). Don't forsee any future delays at this point.
  6. kstmbkes
    02-17-2009 07:14 PM
    kstmbkes
    Hey, have you heard anything? when do you expect to have a driveable demo? Are we going to see our cars this summer or fall?
    thanks
    James
  7. abowtieguy
    01-05-2009 05:37 PM
    abowtieguy
    OK, I put you on the interested list for the Camaro Club. Currently we have about 8 people who want to form a Southwest Camaro Club. I will be filing for tax exempt non-profit organization status with the state and the feds. That way were all protected. After speaking with some local people we are going to open up the club to all generations of Camaro's from 1967 to present. We will talk soon.
    James
  8. kstmbkes
    01-04-2009 09:37 PM
    kstmbkes
    I would be interested in joining or starting a local camaro club, keep me informed I ordered the first yellow camaro from your dealership on oct. 31
    take care
    James