Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > TAG UR IT

Conversation Between TAG UR IT and camaroitalia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. camaroitalia
    02-05-2011 12:47 PM
    camaroitalia
    Tag, it is going to be spring by the time my hoody gets here. Any idea of when it would arrive? Its been months since I ordered.. last time I checked it was still at the printer about a month ago.
  2. camaroitalia
    07-29-2010 01:56 AM
    camaroitalia
    No i have not. Getting rims and tires first lol so gotta make sure i have the money to cover them. Then when my birthday comes i will get my emblems done ... and yeah i saw that pic u posted of all the orders.. thats a lot.. when i get a few extra bucks i want to order a shirt. not sure what color to get tho haha gray to match the car, or the blue to match the accents? lmao or just go black
  3. TAG UR IT
    07-29-2010 01:48 AM
    TAG UR IT
    Everything is great. Just tired... We got all the orders done for the store, sent out a TON of orders today...and have about 14 more orders to send out tomorrow. That'll take care of orders 1,2, and 3. Ugh... Lots of work and never enough time. You ever get your emblems done?
  4. camaroitalia
    07-29-2010 01:24 AM
    camaroitalia
    Hey how u doin? hope everything is well!
  5. TAG UR IT
    07-15-2010 12:23 AM
    TAG UR IT
    1st, you got it.
    2nd, I had it painted by Tom Henry who sold me the car....he did the front and back bow ties and front/back SS emblems.
    3rd, DO NOT apologize for asking a couple questions. That's what we are all here for... to learn and enjoy the Camaro! Ask all you want...no worries.

You can have them painted or you can paint them yourself. It'll run ya about $100 to do the front/back emblems. Or, you can go buy a can of spray paint, a roll of painters tape, and some clear and do it yourself. If you screw it up, it can always be painted again by a professional. But, to say you did it yourself? Priceless... Go youtube it on how to paint and check it out.
  6. camaroitalia
    07-14-2010 10:57 PM
    camaroitalia
    Thank you for getting back to me sir, did you order yours and from where? or did you have them painted?

btw sorry for asking so many questions. Young kid who loves his Camaro lol
  7. TAG UR IT
    07-14-2010 05:17 PM
    TAG UR IT
    Absolutely, positively, would not have changed it any other way. I'm telling you 100% that I love them (cause there's other stuff I would have gone back and done differently). I have not had one single negative reply about them and have been asked well over 30 times what the color is. Look at some of the other big name companies out there now doing blue emblems...

Mr.Brownstone also did his bow ties blue in the same color as mine. That's the only other member name I can think of now, but yeah...a bunch of people are doing them this shade of blue. You'll love it!
  8. camaroitalia
    07-14-2010 03:30 PM
    camaroitalia
    Hey, so you went with Wave Blue Metallic? I want to get my emblems painted as well and do accent pieces but i needed the color. Do you and others like the way it turned out?