Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Ridindirty

Conversation Between Ridindirty and Junkman2008
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Junkman2008
    06-01-2010 08:48 AM
    Junkman2008
    Just saw your message man!

The stuff that you see in my videos is the same exact stuff that you need for your new car. You may be able to get away without the Swirl & Haze Remover but I wouldn't be able to say without seeing your paint. You will definitely need clay. I have put together a kit that contains everything you need to keep your paint perfect, minus the foam gun. It is called the Junkman's Total Paint Correction Kit and is on the Adam's website.

The foam gun is an extremely important part of the wash routine. You definitely need to include it in your arsenal. Feel free to start a thread if you have anymore questions as I never remember to check messages here. Sorry about the delayed response!
  2. Ridindirty
    05-26-2010 09:54 AM
    Ridindirty
    Hey Junkman,
    I just came across your threads this week and I watched your videos over the last two nights and I must say that after watching you in action and hearing you explain the proper way to wash and detail a car I will have totally retrain myself in this art. Everything I thought I knew about taking care of my ride will be tossed out the window going forward. I will pick up my Camaro from the dealer on Saturday and I have instructed them not to do any cleaning on the car whatsoever as I do not want to pick up a car with swirl marks on the paint due to them cleaning it with the wrong material. What cleaning and polishing solutions do you recommend that I start out with on a new car? I already plan to order some MF Cloths, Adams Car Wash Trio, Blaster Sidekick, PC 7424XP and the grit guard inserts. I appreciate and value your input. Thanks again for any feedback you can provide.