Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > IndyDave

Conversation Between IndyDave and wer2foxs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. wer2foxs
    02-18-2010 09:28 PM
    wer2foxs
    I ordered mine initialy from Stanley Chevrolet. They jerked me a round for a couple of weeks claiming they had ordered it when they did not. They wanted to sell me an existing Camaro on their lot so I got my deposit back and will never deal with them again. Blossom did not have anything and talked to Andy Mohr and Hubler. Back then (October/09) they were 4 grand over MSRP so no deal there. I got on this C5 web site and found my baby at Sparta Chevrolet in Michigan through Anna Bearinger. Her name on C5 is Little Bank robber. I got it at MSRP with 8 miles on it. They gave me a fantastic trade for my Grand Prix! They were awsome to deal with! To bad I had to drive all the way to Sparta Michigan to get mine since no one in Indy would deal with me! I may have to deal with her again when I turn my lease in on my pick up! Look her up!
  2. IndyDave
    02-17-2010 07:33 PM
    IndyDave
    Hey! My dealer in Terre Haute is jacking me around a bit. Been at 1100 for 3 weeks now. Who did you get your Camaro from? I talked with Blossom & Andy moore, wasn't too impressed. I have heard that Penske is selling under MSRP though. Just curious, thanks man....Dave
  3. IndyDave
    02-05-2010 08:38 PM
    IndyDave
    Thanks for the reply. I have ordered the MRT V2 as well...Can't wait. Also looking at the Injen CAI. Have you seen it? Just released today, so I don't think anyone has installed one yet. Check it out here, if you like & let me know what you think!
    http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62373
  4. wer2foxs
    02-05-2010 08:26 PM
    wer2foxs
    Installed the MRT v2 and love it. Not sure about more HP's but love the sound. Thinking about the airaid CAI and JBA shorties. Feedback from a fellow C5 from around here with a V6 just installed an airaid one and can't believe the difference from the butt dyno. Could be the cold air we have right now too that gives it more boost. Go to the V6 engine talk to get all the info you need for mods. Lots of great inthusiasts in there. Keep us informed of yours.
  5. IndyDave
    02-05-2010 04:00 PM
    IndyDave
    Hey Fox's- have you modded anything yet? I am wanting a better exhaust (MRT V2) & maybe a better CAI. Curious to what you have done???