Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > 06blownSS

Conversation Between 06blownSS and Camarodriver
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Camarodriver
    01-10-2010 12:26 AM
    Camarodriver
    Thanks blownss, indeed the holidays were great indeed! I should have put a big red bow on my Summit White 2010 Camaro on Christmas day, it would have been like a car commercial in front of my house! Driving the new Camaro in the winter has the same perma-grin every time I drive it! Can`t wait to meet more Camaro owners this summer! eB
  2. 06blownSS
    01-07-2010 02:50 PM
    06blownSS
    Hey Camarodriver! nice White Camaro!! must of been a good holiday season for u! I saw your pictures looks really nice! I will for sure meet you sometime this spring when I get mine too! Happy New Year
  3. 06blownSS
    10-17-2009 09:33 AM
    06blownSS
    Oh wow summit white, Im excited for you!! Mine will be a black 2SS/RS
  4. Camarodriver
    10-16-2009 10:00 PM
    Camarodriver
    Yo, Rick. Yes indeed, I am getting my car in December. I actually called GM today and my car is set for production on November 22nd... I expect the car a couple of weeks after that. I am in NDG, to answer your question. I certainly will be hooking up with all of you 2010 Camaro owners with CamaroRick's bunch at the Laval collosus meets next spring. In the meantime, I will certainly post pictures of me and my Summit WHite Camaro in the various snow storms that I WILL drive it in! That's something I could never do in my 1975 Camaro!

TTYS,
    eB
  5. 06blownSS
    10-13-2009 09:10 AM
    06blownSS
    Hellow fellow montrealer! I noticed your picking up your car in decemeber...nice christmas gift too bad they'll be snow on the ground! Where are you located? and what dealer did you buy it from? Im in pierrefonds and I should pick up my car in april!
    Later
    -Nick