Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > H1Chester

Conversation Between H1Chester and Junkman2008
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Junkman2008
    06-13-2010 05:12 AM
    Junkman2008
    You need to post you car cover question in that thread! That's a good question and others can learn from your question. I would go with what the chart recommends. There's no need to over think the chart, pick the situation that you are in and select that cover.
  2. H1Chester
    06-12-2010 12:06 AM
    H1Chester
    Junkman!

I was doing a google search for car covers and I saw your thread detailing what you need and what you don't need in a cover. I have known previously that a car cover can really destroy your vehicle if not used right. However, I am stationed at Camp Pendleton and looking for an outside car cover. I will have the Camaro under a car port until a garage becomes available at my residence and I was thinking of covering the car when it was parked under the car port. I saw that the Covercraft Noah was a recommended outside car cover. I was just wondering if you had any other recommendations before I pulled the trigger on the purchase. Looking to buy this weekend! Thanks.