Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > FIREWOLFF

Conversation Between FIREWOLFF and C4
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. C4
    11-10-2010 02:57 PM
    C4
    well i totally understand the busy part. i have been pretty busy myself. we have grown to about 50 to 60 cars now. life is good here in sa. CONGRATS on having the baby. get ready for change..lol. i have two right now my daughter is 9 and my son is 4. anyways let me know when you all are coming up maybe we can do lunch or something. keep in touch.
  2. FIREWOLFF
    11-10-2010 09:06 AM
    FIREWOLFF
    It has been over a year since we made it down there. ALOT has been going on. My new job has me so tied down I never can make the drive. I really enjoyed the couple of times I came up to hang out. No one here in Victoria is as nice as all of you were. The other big news is we are having our first child in April so we have been trying to pay off all our bills before the baby is born which means no extra trips. We plan on coming up to SA for some baby shopping in the next couple weeks probably on a Sunday. Did u ever get your exhaust done? Good luck on the car show and hope to eventually make back up to one of the meetings.
  3. C4
    11-09-2010 09:29 AM
    C4
    dude, whats going on? how have you been and how is the band thing going on?
    i hope all is well. havent see you all in a long time. i justed want to extend an invite
    to our 1st annual car show this saturday nov 13th from 8 to 4pm
    please see all detail here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89319
    we would love to have you all come and join us. we have people from dallas, houston, austin, the valley and corpus showing up for this major event.
    let me know if you can make it.
  4. C4
    03-15-2010 04:53 PM
    C4
    whats up buddy, i hope all is well.
    i have a question on ur exhaust system what did you have done?
    i really love the way it sounded that night you came down.

i finally got some extra money
    i want to do the exhaust, ground effects, rims and
    the ABL, but i have black cloth panels.
    do u think i have to get my panels painted i do the ABL and can u
    install the ABL for me?

let me know bro.

Ernest "C4"
  5. C4
    01-07-2010 03:30 PM
    C4
    yo como esta mi amigo? i hope all is well with you and ur family. i know it been a while but jus want to let you know that we will be having our meet and greet tomorrow at houlihans and pushing to get 20 to 30 rides out there. i jus want to send a invite to all our family. i hope you and ur wife can make it. it will be a blast. i have 10 confirms and i am send everyone in san antonio, kyle and you this message. if come on down try and bring some others with you. the more the merrier...lol.

please let me know if you will be able to attend. so that we can give houlihas a count.

THANKS
    C4