Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > RJBJFIRE

Conversation Between RJBJFIRE and Mr. Brownstone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. RJBJFIRE
    05-08-2011 07:23 PM
    RJBJFIRE
    I just finished up a CBRNE deployment readiness drill at the Cedar Rapids, Iowa airport. I probably saw a couple of your guys there yesterday. Got out the WMD equip and did some RAD training. We passed the evolution with no marks and only good comments. Love My Job, I get to play with cool shit, put out fires and have fun every day ...
  2. Mr. Brownstone
    05-08-2011 12:48 PM
    Mr. Brownstone
    I got the Pfadt drop coils w/ Pfadt Sway Bars. I love them and the car handles very well just Like a corvette. I would have went with the adjustable coilovers so I would have more options. My buddy has one sitting a little lower than mine and its looks very cool. His are adjustable and are the KW's I think.
  3. RJBJFIRE
    05-08-2011 11:51 AM
    RJBJFIRE
    What did you do to your car for suspension work? Do you like it and would you do anything different? Thanks, Roy…
  4. Mr. Brownstone
    12-06-2010 01:11 PM
    Mr. Brownstone
    No Man, I'm not gonna make C5 Fest II since its on the other end of the Earth. I got the pfadt kit with drop springs, sway bars and end links. Its totally cool but would be nice to have the adjustables.
  5. RJBJFIRE
    12-04-2010 05:42 PM
    RJBJFIRE
    Going to the next C5Fest? We are putting together our plans from Iowa... Do you have a route planned? Long drive but it will be fun... Happy with the Pfadt suspension kit? Did you get a package or custom? Thanks, Roy...
  6. Mr. Brownstone
    04-20-2010 11:50 AM
    Mr. Brownstone
    Thanks for the compliments. The Cam is LG Motorsports g6x3. The Headers are Stainless Works Long tubes w/ 2" primaries. There are No cats w/ X-Pipe and full 3" Stainless works exhaust in combo with the Stainless Works S-Turbo mufflers. I hope this helps.
  7. RJBJFIRE
    04-19-2010 09:37 PM
    RJBJFIRE
    Send me the details of your headers and cam if you would... In my opinion you and your wife have the best sounding car...