Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > abowtieguy

Conversation Between abowtieguy and Ralph2u2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ralph2u2
    03-22-2010 12:25 AM
    Ralph2u2
    Hey there,
    When does the Gateway Pavilions crowd show up and how long do they usually hang out? I dropped by Sat night, around 730 and didn't see anyone. Does everyone typically go every Sat night or is it an every other weekend type of thing?

Ralph
  2. abowtieguy
    03-19-2010 06:26 PM
    abowtieguy
    Ralph,

Because there wasn't much of an interest in the west valley the CCC club never came to be. I have joined the AZ All Gens. They are a pretty good bunch of guys. They do stuff every month throughout the valley. Every Friday night some of us Camaro owners meet at 91st Avenue and Northern to swap car stories. Now that the weather is getting nicer, the group tends to get quite large. The car meet is for all cars, new and old. I have met some really nice people there and everybody respects everbody and their vehicles. It is just amazing how much interest the new Camaro draws wherever you go. On Saturday nights the AZ All Gens usually meet at the Gateway Pavalions off the 101 on the east side. Also on Saturday nights there is a Car Meet at 83rd Avenue and Happy Valley Road. So as you can see there is always something to do and go show off your Camaro. Of course you can always reach me here at Camaro5 or at the store.
  3. Ralph2u2
    03-19-2010 04:23 PM
    Ralph2u2
    Hello, saw you have a group in the SW area. The CCC of the Southwest? Can you tell me how I might be able to join up with you all? I have a 2010 Camaro, 2SS/RS from Gateway.

Thanks,
    Ralph