Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Badbubba

Conversation Between Badbubba and jmelchio
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Badbubba
    09-19-2011 10:02 AM
    Badbubba
    In Charleroi: I'll stop at the River House occasionally for food/drinks. Sometimes buy tires from Marsh Tire and my brother-in-law is the area/regional manager/buyer for Frank's Autosupermarket. I drive the car mostly on the weekend and good weather. Let me know if you want to stop for a quick one sometime on a Friday after work. I usually do bbq once or twice a month at Just a Tavern in Belle Vernon. The other places I go are Quaker Steak, Primanti's at Century 3 area, Waterfront @ Homestead, Station Square and South Side (hate the parking there). Under the pgh meet thread, it seems like Mills mall is popular. That would be a long drive form me, but if it's worth it, I'd go.
  2. jmelchio
    09-15-2011 01:48 PM
    jmelchio
    Hi there. I live in North Hills (close to Ross Park Mall), but I work in Charleroi, so I spend alot of time driving on I79 and I70.
  3. Badbubba
    09-13-2011 11:20 AM
    Badbubba
    about 30 miles SE of Pgh, Vanderbilt, near Perryopolis/Uniontown/Connellsville. Employed near Pgh. How bout urself?
  4. jmelchio
    09-12-2011 01:29 PM
    jmelchio
    Nice to see another SIM SS in the Pittsburgh area. What area of Pittsburgh are you in?