Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > UT-Engineer

Conversation Between UT-Engineer and CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. UT-Engineer
    05-10-2011 01:07 PM
    UT-Engineer
    HEY BUD, DID U EVER GET THE ORANGE HALO KIT INSTALLED?
  2. UT-Engineer
    07-06-2010 07:55 AM
    UT-Engineer
    nice, let me know once u get that halo kit installed. i wanna see pics!
  3. CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
    07-01-2010 08:52 PM
    CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
    Yeah I did put that stang in his place haha but I got the orange halo kit but I don't know how to install them :/ and yeah my 2 favorite camaros are IOM and SGM
  4. UT-Engineer
    06-30-2010 11:47 AM
    UT-Engineer
    Ha cool stuff bro. Hope u put that stang in his place. lol. I havent made it out to the friday meets in SA yet but plan on it. Apperently theres a few Synergy camaros now in SA. ive seen about 2 or 3 now. One of them has quite a few mods on it so im looking forward to seeing that. i plan on getting a K&N intake tyohoon and Flowmaster axel backexhaust soon. U have any mods on your IOM? Love that car man, i couldnt decide between the SS IOM or the LT1 SGM.
  5. CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
    06-30-2010 09:29 AM
    CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
    Yeah, I wasn't on here in a while HA sorry bro, I just got back from Michigan, I was there for a couple weeks, no drags, had some guy with a 92 Mustang GT desperately wanting to race me while I was up there lol
  6. UT-Engineer
    06-29-2010 07:30 AM
    UT-Engineer
    ha, wow took you almost a month to respond. That's cool man! Haven't seen you around SA lately though. My girlfriend works in that area where I met you so im in that area a few times out of the week around 5-5:30. So how you been man? Any car shows or drag races at the strip?
  7. CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
    06-29-2010 04:58 AM
    CaptainCoryOfTheSSCamaro
    HAHA hell yeah man I sure was, I was wondering if I'd ever see you on here.
  8. UT-Engineer
    06-01-2010 10:02 AM
    UT-Engineer
    Hey buddy, were you the guy I ran into near the park north area off 410 and San Pedro in the parking lot? I had my Synergy Green Camaro Parked and you pulled up in your IOM Camaro. (sorry if not lol)