Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > TIE FIGHTR

Conversation Between TIE FIGHTR and torranosaurus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. torranosaurus
    05-21-2010 02:32 PM
    torranosaurus
    I was thinking of the MRT V2 also. If you have any time available, i'd like to see if I could come by and hear yours. The muffler shop I am trying to deal with here keeps telling me I will not be happy with anything unless I hear it first. I was also looking at doing the magnaflow single muffler at the mid section, then straight replacement pipes out back. What I don't want is alot of volume all the time, only when I get on it a little, and I heard the 2.0 is kind of drony and loud.
    Andre 936-355-0785
  2. TIE FIGHTR
    05-21-2010 11:03 AM
    TIE FIGHTR
    I did for about two months, then one of the LS3 cans developed a bad rattle. Possibly a heat shield pealing back inside the muffler. Strictly coincidental, it could've happened to the original owner eventually. This only accelerated my purchase of the MRT V2.0 axle backs which I absolutely love and endorsed in many threads here.
  3. torranosaurus
    05-20-2010 09:46 PM
    torranosaurus
    Hey, noticed you are not far from me. I was wondering if you ended up doing the LS3 muffler swap after all. I am thinking of going this route.
    Thanks,
    Andre'