Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Dboy23

Conversation Between Dboy23 and cstproductions
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Dboy23
    02-08-2010 12:00 PM
    Dboy23
    Sounds good can't wait to see the pictures, be sure to send me a link to the thread when they're in they're gonna look sweet! If you know someone looking for a cheap set of stock wheels let me know.
  2. cstproductions
    02-07-2010 08:55 PM
    cstproductions
    That definitely helped, Im going to try to get them done by wednesday and ill let you know how they turn out. Im getting them painted artic white which should match my stripes when i get them. Yours turned out really nice and ill be sure to get some small screws for it.
  3. Dboy23
    02-03-2010 12:52 PM
    Dboy23
    Let's see, first off when you take the plastic rivets out (I used a grinder) make sure when you replace them with small screws that they're VERY short otherwise it'll go through to the other side and you can see the marks from the outside. It's really not too complicated. Also to paint the dash trim your going to have to sand them down a bit because the cloth is stapled to the trim and you can see the indentations on the other side. Hope this helps! If you've got any other questions feel free to ask.
  4. cstproductions
    02-02-2010 11:15 AM
    cstproductions
    Im about to do what you did with your 1lt panels, any advice before i do it?