Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > P. Ham

Conversation Between P. Ham and 101ABN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. P. Ham
    12-05-2009 12:12 AM
    P. Ham
    Wow those prices are sick. I don't blame you for waiting. I just hope you have more patience than I do. I've been trying to move out of an apartment and into a home but ended up buying the Camaro first. Priorities.....
  2. 101ABN
    12-04-2009 11:20 PM
    101ABN
    I'm currently trying to get back to Ft. Hood, where I was for 6 years, but I can't move anywhere until next summer. It's too expensive to buy a Camaro up here in the DC area. I've seen LT's for 47K & SS's for over 52K, It's sick, so i am waiting until I leave Virginia next summer.
  3. P. Ham
    12-04-2009 11:02 PM
    P. Ham
    I really appreciate your comments! I'm trying to represent SA the best I can. I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I think I got lucky with the whole setup. I don't know how long you'll be stationed in Virginia but if plan to buy here in SA check out Dan Hall from Lundquist Chevrolet in Castroville. He also shares a passion for the Camaro so it was really nice to work with him. IOM is the way to go! Good luck and please post pics when you get her!

Thank you for representing America. Stay safe!
  4. 101ABN
    12-04-2009 06:53 PM
    101ABN
    That has got to be the most beautiful IOM Camaro I have seen anywhere. The custom painted parts are gorgeous! I'm from S.A. but in the Army and stationed in Virginia so I love to see the hometown guys hookin' a 5th gen up right!

I'm looking to buy a 2LT Camaro in IOM and I have to tell you that You've done what I had planned and more! Mad props dude!