Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Cmaro214

Conversation Between Cmaro214 and TripleB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Cmaro214
    03-06-2010 10:47 PM
    Cmaro214
    well based on reviews and stuff on the bbk intake i will be placing my order soon, thanks for the info
  2. TripleB
    03-06-2010 08:58 PM
    TripleB
    I feel a little more power with it and it seems to get up and go a little quicker too. When I'm acclerating hard the engine is louder and also sounds a little meaner. I can't wait until I can get my exhaust. I'd love to get some headers too, but I've got a few other mods I want to do first.
  3. Cmaro214
    03-06-2010 07:18 PM
    Cmaro214
    thats good news, do you feel any real difference in performance and does it sound different. BBK seems to have come out with full length headers and high flow cats for the v6 they claim 33hp increase with stock intake and exhaust on it.
  4. TripleB
    03-06-2010 02:22 PM
    TripleB
    Love it!! It works just fine. No code problems at all. I did get one code, but it was my dumb ass fault. The day after I put it on (I put it on at night) I took it off to tighten the piece that goes on the bottom of the shield. The night before I didn't realize what the piece was for until I had it all put together. I didn't want to take it off that night so I just put it on hand tight because the engine compartment was not big enough to fit my hands and screwdriver. I forgot to plug the sensor back in and started the car. It stalled twice, then idled funny and told me to service the stabilitrak. Then I realized I didn't plug the sensor back in and plugged it in. Started it up and the code cleared. No problems since.
  5. Cmaro214
    03-06-2010 10:15 AM
    Cmaro214
    hey triple, i see you installed the BBK CAI, hows it working for you? i was considering the V6 version, do you get code probs with it?