Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > MS3DALE

Conversation Between MS3DALE and OHIOSS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. MS3DALE
    01-03-2012 09:31 PM
    MS3DALE
    Hey Russ,You plan on heading to BBOMG4 or C5FestIII this year?
  2. MS3DALE
    06-17-2011 08:56 AM
    MS3DALE
    Hey Russ,
    Sorry,I just noticed your message.
    Yeah,feel free to email or PM me anytime,that might be a quicker way to get a response from me as it seems they don't email you when you get visitor messages!
    On the strut tower brace,yeah I actually added the GM one from the convertible to mine,however mine is a late '11 and has the revised shape strut towers with provisions for it (IE-threaded holes) Your strut towers will not accept the GM brace,If you look at yours and then look at a late build '11 you'll see what I mean.
    I can still get you the part number when I get back home if you want (I'm down in NC this weekend) I can tell you that it runs right around $115.00
    Rich.
  3. OHIOSS
    06-15-2011 06:50 PM
    OHIOSS
    Hey Rich, right back at ya. We had a fantastic time. For sure we will make this an annual trip.

I was going to email you to see if you could find a part number and price on a part. The convertable 2011 Camaro's have that torsion type bar that runs from across the shock towers. I really like the look of this bar and was wondering what the part number was and the price. If you have a chance could you see if you can find the part number and cost for this bar?

Hope to see you at the next event!

Russ
  4. MS3DALE
    06-14-2011 08:44 AM
    MS3DALE
    Hey Russ,It was nice meeting and talking with at the BBOMG dinner Friday night!
    Rich.