Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > KnoxCamaro5

Conversation Between KnoxCamaro5 and Mr. Brownstone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. KnoxCamaro5
    10-29-2010 06:17 PM
    KnoxCamaro5
    You doing okay?
  2. Mr. Brownstone
    05-04-2010 07:13 PM
    Mr. Brownstone
    tennesseecamaro.com for sure Thanks for helping me with that signature pic. I will send it this weekend.
  3. Mr. Brownstone
    05-02-2010 02:20 PM
    Mr. Brownstone
    For the Banner that is.
  4. Mr. Brownstone
    05-02-2010 02:19 PM
    Mr. Brownstone
    Awesome!!!! Thanks man. BTW We measured that space at Reeder yesterday to be approx 7 Feet.
  5. KnoxCamaro5
    05-02-2010 10:48 AM
    KnoxCamaro5
    Thanks man. By the way.... I just registered tennesseevalleygen5camaro.com and tennesseecamaro.com. Both of these addresses will automatically link to tvgen5camaro.com. I can't believe the name tennesseecamaro.com was available!
  6. Mr. Brownstone
    05-01-2010 03:57 PM
    Mr. Brownstone
    Knox...that website is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!! Man what would we do without you and the wife!!
  7. KnoxCamaro5
    05-01-2010 03:20 PM
    KnoxCamaro5
    Hi Mr. B.

I went ahead a set up a quick web site for the club. Hope that is okay. I used the domain name of www.tvgen5camaro.com - the entire length of TennesseeValleyGen5Camaro is a bit long for a web site. We can develop the site over time. For now, this should be a good way for potential new members to find us.

By the way, emails sent to Darrell@tvgen5camaro.com should be automatically forwarded to your regular email address. Emails sent to Info@tvgen5camaro.com will be sent to David.

It was good to see you guys this morning.

Knox
  8. KnoxCamaro5
    04-26-2010 07:52 PM
    KnoxCamaro5
    Hi Mr. B. Here is the logo. Please let me know if you need a separate file and I will email it to you. Hope is well.

9. KnoxCamaro5
    03-20-2010 09:24 AM
    KnoxCamaro5
    Here a couple more samples to be considered. It would be good to narrow the selection down to 2 and then vote at our next gathering. Maybe you and 304hp can select the 2 candidates?

I can post these to the whole group if you like.

10. Mr. Brownstone
    03-14-2010 11:22 AM
    Mr. Brownstone
    I think the "Sketch" Look and feel looks the best w/o a doubt. I was afraid of changing that with trying to make the car a solid color. Logo #2 is my favorite. To me the last two just don't have the depth that the first two have. I also agree with you on using "Club" instead of Association but the word "Association" was suggested by a couple of people. To narrow the selection, How about posting the first 2 because every one that has posted has voted that they like that Logo style better. We can then start getting suggestions on tweaking colors etc..... Once again, Kudos to your wife for such AWESOME work