Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Fast vette

Conversation Between Fast vette and TJ91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. TJ91
    06-28-2010 11:23 PM
    TJ91
    Hey Fastvette, i was never able to even ask my friend to do it for me, no time and well no funding lol
    What i really want to do, is have the fogs run on a switch, automatically disabling the drls for good. And then having the auto headlight feature turned off completely or have it in a way where i can turn the feature on or off for convience. That would be the ultimate setup for me and where theres a will, theres a way!
    When i do get it done, ill try to get very detailed instructions as well as pics, thats if i ever end up gettting em done before you lol
  2. Fast vette
    06-28-2010 07:01 PM
    Fast vette
    That will only shut off your lights when your in park. If you want it to come off completely, youll need to get rid of the auto feature.
    That way youll have to turn on your halos or HIDs yourself at night.
    I am rewireing the fogs to a swtich. And disabling the auto feature. This way i can run fogs and halos only at night. Only thing is that you loose the convience but i dont care.
    That would be the only solution for you as well.

Hi TJ91,
    were you able to shut off the DRL? I would like to know how if it's not too much of a problem.
    Thanks.