Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SS Mike

Conversation Between SS Mike and SILVER BULLITT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. SILVER BULLITT
    04-24-2010 12:13 AM
    SILVER BULLITT
    Hey mike how you been ?I saw you pics the ride is lookin sweet as he'll bro !!!!!!! Hope all is well let me know when you might be going to another get together and I'll try to make it ! Talk to you soon bud
  2. SILVER BULLITT
    02-01-2010 10:58 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    yah man good to hear from yah i havent been on in a while .... well my motor is almost done next is stroking it and forge ! but as of now im at 633 hp all motor . but after the stroke we are going to bottle feed her prob about 250 shot wet and then to the drags we go with close to a 1000 hp .
  3. SS Mike
    12-14-2009 07:12 PM
    SS Mike
    I just realized I never replied to your last message! To answer your question, yes lots of new stuff! Haha. Check out some of my threads in the cosmetics or forced induction area, you'll see what I've been up to. Waiting to get my car back from Vortech right now! Anything new with your ride?
  4. SILVER BULLITT
    09-20-2009 04:12 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    ANY THING NEW ?
  5. SS Mike
    09-06-2009 11:43 PM
    SS Mike
    I think they're all too quiet. My favorite exhaust so far has been my loud mouth on my fourth gen SS. 3" piping with one resonator (not designed to quiet down the exhaust) split into dual 2.5" pipes with 3.5" tips. If SLP can recreate that in a dual exhaust set up for this thing i would buy it in a heartbeat. Best tone and sound i've ever personally experienced. Loud at full throttle, a slight drone while driving but not annoying, a good deep rumble at idle. Thats what i want but it looks like the only way i'll get that with any of the kits that are available is to go with long tubes. Im really worried about doing that because of the sniffers i hear about out here that trap people. High flow cats wont trick it. And i worry about tuning the car. I dont want to completely void my warranty this early on while the the thing is still a daily driver. But i definitely want the ARH long tubes. Anyway, hit me up sometime, i wanna hear that thing when its done. (714) 276-4176.
  6. SILVER BULLITT
    09-06-2009 11:11 AM
    SILVER BULLITT
    Ah man that sounds greAt Bro .. Too quiet ? I just got my springs in (eibach) and ordered my ar headers long tube a couple days ago but it takes two weeks to get here . Man I can't wait for those things !!! Have you tuned your car yer ?
  7. SS Mike
    09-06-2009 12:42 AM
    SS Mike
    Hey bro, yea i remember you. How's it goin? Actually i just got exhaust installed today. I picked up a Doug Thorley cat back, first one produced! Its pretty nice, i like it. Kinda quiet for my taste, but it has a good tone. The tips look like Corsa tips so it looks really good. What about you, any new mods?
  8. SILVER BULLITT
    09-05-2009 03:00 PM
    SILVER BULLITT
    whats up man i met you at the meet in torrance i had the silver ss with the tattoos ..... whats up man just seein how things are and if youve done any more mods to your beast ? cool ill talk to you soon