Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > jpsuperman81

Conversation Between jpsuperman81 and haleyd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. haleyd
    08-28-2009 10:59 AM
    haleyd
    HA! yeah my friend jeremy told me the same thing. i won't be posting anymore about me though... i might chime in to some threads already in action though!!
  2. jpsuperman81
    08-28-2009 10:58 AM
    jpsuperman81
    Don't delete your whole account, there are plenty of good people on here to balance the idiots and morons.
  3. haleyd
    08-28-2009 10:50 AM
    haleyd
    yeah i asked them to delete them. people were being so rude and then it was bringing out this horribly rude side of me that i HATED. and i just felt like crap. i thought about deleting my account all together, but i have made some friends on here and i don't want to let the others ruin that for me! i appreciate you and how nice you were last night! you and couple others made me feel a lot better about the whole situation!!!!
  4. jpsuperman81
    08-28-2009 10:46 AM
    jpsuperman81
    Did they delete your thread, i noticed some rude people in there bitching about your posts and I didn't have a chance to chime in. I wish you the best of luck and if i can do anything at all to help you please let me know.