Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ROD1

Conversation Between ROD1 and ZED SLED
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. ZED SLED
    10-08-2010 04:37 PM
    ZED SLED
    Hey Rod,
    Coming into the glen on rte 79 it mergers onto 14. As you get into to town 14 make a right turn to the north and becomes Franklin St. Go up about 3 blocks to 2 N. Franklin St. on the right.
  2. ZED SLED
    09-02-2010 12:38 PM
    ZED SLED
    Hope things get better. Let me know if you can make it. I'll PM you the address and directions.
  3. ROD1
    09-02-2010 09:44 AM
    ROD1
    Things have been crazy around here. Lotsa bad stuff to deal with. Once things get settled I,ll be more present. Might show up though if I can fit it in. Thanks for the invite!
  4. ZED SLED
    09-01-2010 07:31 AM
    ZED SLED
    Hey Rod,
    Where have you been hiding out? Teresa said she saw you at Wallyworld a couple of weeks ago. A couple of months ago on the way home going down Ferrell Rd/W. Dryden Rd. I saw a victory red Camaro and thought, "I wonder if that's Rod's house. Then Monday I was driving by and saw you out in the driveway talking to someone who had stopped by, so I didn't stop. Anyway, if you aren't doing anything Saturday we're having a cookout at my house for a pre get together before the Fillmore Show on Sunday. Andy & Lesleigh, maybe Josh (Ithaca Brewfest the same day) and I don't know who else. If you can make it let me know and I'll PM you the address.
    Mark