Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Aristomones

Conversation Between Aristomones and chellzers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. chellzers
    09-11-2009 10:34 AM
    chellzers
    Hi Artie. I was at the pavillions on August 22nd but the only 5th gen black camaro that was there is owned by Cyrus. This past weekend I was in Las Vegas with the AZFBA (arizona f-body association). I'm not able to go to flagstaff this weekend or next weekend for that matter. With my weekdays being consumed with school and homework my weekends tend to fill up much farther in advanced. Thank you for the offer though. Maybe I will see you at Cruisin' Main St in Mesa on September 26th or Cruise on Central in Phoenix on October 10th?
  2. Aristomones
    09-11-2009 05:31 AM
    Aristomones
    Hi I posted my response to you on the wrong pge , I'm new at this so bare with me. I'm not sure Did we meet at the pavillion meet ?I have The 1LT black camaro. I keep wanting to type back in black camaro but that's not too original so I'm thinking of a name for my car. If you would like to go to flagstaff on sat. & sun.give me a cal l@623-308-4088 We're leaving @ 10 ? or earlier. Artie