Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SATXLS3

Conversation Between SATXLS3 and summitSS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. summitSS
    03-13-2010 06:50 PM
    summitSS
    Darn, that sucks! I'll update my spreadsheet. I'm almost certain will do this again before the end-of-year. Take care Chris and Kelley.
  2. SATXLS3
    03-13-2010 05:08 AM
    SATXLS3
    Hey Darrell,
    Kelley and I are not going to be able to make the trip to Algeria due to a change in my work schedule. Last night I spoke with (Atti2ude) Chris and Stephanie they said they would buy my 2 spots since they had not yet payed. Hope you guys do this again in the future, we were really looking forward to it.
    Thanks Chris
  3. SATXLS3
    02-07-2010 12:44 PM
    SATXLS3
    We were finally able to get out last friday night. I don't spend much time on the computer so I went to the wrong place (Houlihans) only 3 Camaros there . I had heard about it from a guy (tag ur it) I met one day at the Valero next to Millbergers Nursery. He told me about this site and friday night's. So needless to say When we got home I checked out this site and found that things had changed. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts. Hope to see you at TGIF's some friday night.
  4. summitSS
    02-06-2010 08:27 PM
    summitSS
    Hey there. Glad your interested in the road trip. Have you ever met with our group on Fridays? Noticed you have a Summit White too.

Darrell