Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > JANNETTYRACING

Conversation Between JANNETTYRACING and Oswaldomarquez
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JANNETTYRACING
    10-26-2015 12:05 PM
    JANNETTYRACING
    You need ID850 injectors and ZL-1 fuel pump and control module to support your build and not burn down your'e motor.
    Best to contact me via email tedj@jannettyracing.com
    I do not receive notifications that you contacted me.
    Ted.
  2. Oswaldomarquez
    10-24-2015 07:30 PM
    Oswaldomarquez
    Awesome insight I know u know you're stuff man thx hey Ted I got 59lb injectors should I upgrade injectors also? And after I get you're superpulley and zl1 fuel pump from 480 rwhp what rwhp would I be at with 3.3" Maggie pulley? I live in Los Angeles I'm looking for someone that could know as much as u thx
  3. JANNETTYRACING
    10-23-2015 02:25 PM
    JANNETTYRACING
    Power seem low for that boost and I would be very worried about injectors and fuel pump supplying enough fuel for that pulley
    Also belt slip is a big problem without our supertenstioner below a 3.6 pulley.
  4. Oswaldomarquez
    10-23-2015 10:01 AM
    Oswaldomarquez
    Hi Ted, I recently did a pulley upgrade on my Maggie supercharger runing about 9.5 psi of boost with a 3.3" pulley. It used have 3.6" and it has POWER unlike before. The tuner said it was runing 480 rwhp with cai and magnaflow catback only, no headers. I asked the performance shop if 3.3 was to low he said it was perfect can't go lower. Am I good or should be worried. Thx Please help