Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > VenomZ302

Conversation Between VenomZ302 and Freedom Camaro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Freedom Camaro
    07-14-2014 04:16 PM
    Freedom Camaro
    Hello Venom302: I am brand new to the Camaro5 page and I haven't a clue what I'm doing yet? so please excuse me for not understanding how this forum works yet. I was sent to you by a friend of mine who goes by the screen name Sherry9031. She said you may be able to help me? I own a 2010 ABM Camaro that I purchased new back in 2009. I pre ordered my ABM in Oct of 08 and took delivery on Jun 25th of 09. I am tying to find all the info on my car such as Birth Date, Production number, and even what actual number my ABM among all the ABM's that were made? As far as I know and from what I'm told there were only 3,903 ABM's made? is that correct? I would also like to have a build sheet? If your able to help, I would greatly appreciate that very much! and Thank You in advance! I would like to have a plaque made up with all the vital info on my ABM but don't want to do so till I know for sure I have the correct info? Again Thanks!