Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > RyanSSaddict

Conversation Between RyanSSaddict and 82nd ABN Paratrooper
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 82nd ABN Paratrooper
    05-29-2009 01:01 PM
    82nd ABN Paratrooper
    can you give me the number to your dealer so I can place an order or get an estimate? Houston dealers are price gouging
  2. RyanSSaddict
    05-28-2009 01:53 PM
    RyanSSaddict
    The Halo lights are great, if you want them, it just seems like you could probably get them aftermarket cheaper. I paid all toghther like 38 thousand something. The car is completely loaded out except for the ground effect package and the 21"rims. The car is well worth the money, and the attention never ends with the car. I was in San Antonio and a lady stopped me so she could take a picture of my car and everyone gives me thumbs up.
  3. 82nd ABN Paratrooper
    05-28-2009 05:24 AM
    82nd ABN Paratrooper
    dude your awesome, are you sure the 1200 isn't worth buying those lights? because those are some sick lights, how much did you pay all together for TTL (tax title license)? Also, is paying the additional 7000 for the SS2, is it worth the leather seats and the gauges next to the shifter?
  4. RyanSSaddict
    05-27-2009 06:31 PM
    RyanSSaddict
    The car is a 2SS and it's an auto with the orange accent interior and the sunroof, and the car stickered for 38,000. You can get a 1SS for 31,000, it won't have leather and it won't have the 4 pack gauges by the shifter. The car will look just like the other camaros but it won't have the halo lights unless you get the RS package which is 1200. I got the RS package on my car, but it's not worth spending the money on. You can build your car on chevy.com. If any more questions just ask
  5. 82nd ABN Paratrooper
    05-27-2009 05:46 PM
    82nd ABN Paratrooper
    hey bro I'm from houston texas, right now I'm deployed in Iraq(u.s. army) and I needed your Advice. Can you tell me what your ordered with your car and how much you paid. It will help me make a better decision when I get back. Like your whole order and how much it costed. thanks for the help