Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Mark A Collier Sr

Conversation Between Mark A Collier Sr and Flaminbird
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Mark A Collier Sr
    05-27-2011 07:50 PM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    I have ♥101Baby♥ set up if you need her for another calendar! Check out my pics and tell me what you think! ♥
  2. Flaminbird
    04-25-2010 07:31 PM
    Flaminbird
    Glad you like the photos. As far as the race you won? I probably wasnt there and was stuck at the tent trying to sell our calendars.
  3. Mark A Collier Sr
    04-25-2010 12:37 PM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    Great pics! Thank you!! Now on a prideful thing.... Why didn't you take a pic of the race that I won! *waaaaaaa* lol
  4. Flaminbird
    04-24-2010 10:09 PM
    Flaminbird
    Ok just for you I edited a few pics of your car before the others. I still need to upload the other with the flags but I was on the wrong side at the time and couldnt cross in front of the cars to get better pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flaminb...16397408/show/

Your pics are at the end . Let me know if you like them. I'll be putting all the pics on our website incase you want some for downloads or prints I doubt I'll ever drive the T/A that far.....the cost of gas would be terrible :p
  5. Mark A Collier Sr
    04-23-2010 08:35 PM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    No rush hun! It was a pleasure to meet you as well. It would have really been nice to see your TA! Both Mark Jr. and I have always oved the TAs as I owned a 1983 Firebird myself~! It was my first new car. ANYWAY... Don't worry yourself or rush anything. Take your time and relax. Hopefully Baby will make next years calendar! lol
  6. Flaminbird
    04-23-2010 06:53 PM
    Flaminbird
    Hey Mark! It was so nice to meet you! I gotta say you were one of the nicest people we'd met. We just got home late last night and I'm only on Thursday's pics now. I hope to have the ones of your car done by tomorrow
  7. Mark A Collier Sr
    04-23-2010 05:18 PM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    Hey hun! Have you developed any of the pics you took of Baby?
  8. Mark A Collier Sr
    10-17-2009 11:56 AM
    Mark A Collier Sr
    AWESOME signature!!! Your TA looks fantastic!