Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > alfie43

Conversation Between alfie43 and Revo1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Revo1
    07-15-2010 02:23 PM
    Revo1
    Sending
  2. alfie43
    07-15-2010 02:19 PM
    alfie43
    Revo1,
    Thanks. I once sent you a link for US Wheel and you said it didn't work. Also, you expressed an interest in additional photos. Difficult to communicate with the limited capabilities of PMs and VMs....can't do attachment photos

If you would like additional information, perhaps e-mail would be better.

Alfie (Mariano)
    alfafaram@comcast.net
  3. Revo1
    07-15-2010 05:46 AM
    Revo1
    Dude, that car of yours just looks more and more like my ideal Camaro every day! Nice work amigo!
  4. Revo1
    11-13-2009 12:56 AM
    Revo1
    Well the car looks great man! Reminiscent of the color combo that I want on my 5th gen Would love to see more photos!

The wheels look great too, unfortunately that link didn't for me, but you said they are out of Michigan? That's one helluva warranty, I'll definitely be looking into that when the time comes...
  5. alfie43
    11-12-2009 08:30 PM
    alfie43
    It is Victory Red. The stripes are silver and they are painted. They are not SIM because I thought that SIM against the red would look like a dirty white. So I set out to find a slightly darker silver, but not as dark as GM's Medium Grey Metallic or certainly not as dark as CGM...both of them are too dark.

I found the perfect color; a Mustang color (Shhh!) called Vapor Silver....a beautiful silver with a lot of metallic. My leather seat inserts are gray so they kinda match.

I cant find a way to attached photos of the stripes in this message, I will try to send some via PM. If that won't work, catch me on a regular post, and I"ll attach the photos there.

Alfie
  6. Revo1
    11-09-2009 03:46 PM
    Revo1
    Is that VR with SIM stripes?? You're the first I've seen with this combo! Any more photos?