Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Zeus95

Conversation Between Zeus95 and CamaroDan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Zeus95
    07-01-2009 06:52 AM
    Zeus95
    Things are going good, had my son on May 12th. He is doing great !! Just installed the Fastlane CAI and the SLP loudmouth exhaust. Did a little custom work under the hood. So only need the shorty headers and a tune and I will be sitting pretty. It looks and sounds really good. I will be out at Phillips on July 11th, so remeind me when it gets closer and i will let you know what time. I have pictures on the LS3/L99 forum under Fastlane CAI installed. Take care and congrats on house.
  2. CamaroDan
    06-29-2009 03:49 PM
    CamaroDan
    Hey man whats up. I havent had time to be on here lately i finally got the house and im still waiting for it all to come together. Got the furniture and orderd 2 plasma tvs a 58in and a 50 cant wait for them to get here. Well im really glad i waited to order that ss cuz that Z28 is what i want. Hopefully it will have the 505hp engine or something close to that. I want to smoke some ponys as soon as i get it off the lot. Well hope eveything is going good with you ill talk to ya later.
  3. CamaroDan
    05-27-2009 08:29 PM
    CamaroDan
    How did you like the fastlane vid of the exhaust it sounds pretty awsome.
  4. Zeus95
    05-23-2009 09:28 PM
    Zeus95
    You are welcome, glad to show it off. I will keep you posted on the next round of mods
    Take care
  5. CamaroDan
    05-23-2009 12:51 PM
    CamaroDan
    Hey man thanks for taking me for a ride in that hot as hell car. I hope you have fun with it and keep me posted with any other new stuff you get on it or hear about. I cant wait to order mine when i can. Still want to see the blue colors when they come in.

Thanks so much
  6. CamaroDan
    05-22-2009 11:55 PM
    CamaroDan
    I will be there tommorrw. what time are you staying there till. Im off so I would like to see what it looks like before you leave.

thanks.