Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > haleyd

Conversation Between haleyd and Buby2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Buby2
    04-26-2010 03:10 PM
    Buby2
    haleyd, sorry to inform you but from what I hear the ABM color is no longer available from GM, they decided to go with Metallic green, have you seen the green Camaro?
    Personally its ugly.
  2. Buby2
    11-12-2009 11:17 AM
    Buby2
    Hey I saw my friends ABM when I was deciding on ABM or Summit White. Don't get me wrong ABM is a beautiful color except its like looking at the ocean in the Bahamas everyday and I just felt I would get tired of it. Red Jewel tint I just saw at the camaro meet in Long Island and it was gorgeous. I chose white becasue I want to stripe it and with white I can do any color. Anyway good luck with it and remeber its a CAMARO !!!
  3. haleyd
    08-21-2009 02:02 PM
    haleyd
    i'm already dead set on abm. i wavered BRIEFLY and thought about summit white, but i think i always knew it was abm for me LOL!!! i can't wait to order it and feel like it's official!! congrats on getting yours tomorrow. be sure to post pics!
  4. Buby2
    08-21-2009 01:50 PM
    Buby2
    Yeah I test drove a 1LT and loved it also. Picking up my 2LT, Summit White, Sunroof, tomorrow Sat. Aug. 22nd, waiting only 8 weeks. Check out the threads on the camaro forum for official colors, and you'll see why I ordered white...C L A S S Y !!!!