Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > a6pk2go

Conversation Between a6pk2go and DallasRetro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. DallasRetro
    10-27-2009 12:26 PM
    DallasRetro
    It came in last Thursday and I went to see/drive it Friday. It was beautiful, but I was dead-set not to take it since it wasn't what I ordered. With the holidays coming up I'm thinking about waiting until the first of the year to re-order; Prices may be down by then.
  2. a6pk2go
    10-27-2009 04:47 AM
    a6pk2go
    Sorry I was on vacation and just got back today. What did you decide you were going to do?
  3. DallasRetro
    10-16-2009 11:21 AM
    DallasRetro
    The Camaro is sitting at Friendly Chevrolet; We're going by around 6:00 this afternoon to see it. I know it's going to be hard to walk off and leave it there!!
  4. a6pk2go
    10-11-2009 07:15 AM
    a6pk2go
    I think I would go with the black interior however if you just switch it out you may want to go with the two tone gray for now. As hot as it gets down here I would hate to have black seats. How long do you think you will have to wait? I hate to her she got a ABM as I was pretty sure there were only about 3 of them that I knew of.
  5. DallasRetro
    10-09-2009 12:46 PM
    DallasRetro
    I ordered from Doug at Friendly. Got his name from NT (NativeTexan); She got an ABM 2SS.
  6. DallasRetro
    10-09-2009 12:44 PM
    DallasRetro
    Well, with the economy the way it is, I think I've decided to order a 2LT if I don't take the 2SS I have coming in Monday. The order foul-up will give me the out from the SS.

If the light gray carpet becomes a problem, we can always replace it with something else when it won't come clean anymore.

What was your second choice exterior colorwise?
  7. a6pk2go
    10-08-2009 11:42 PM
    a6pk2go
    You may like the black interior. I wish they would let us get black carpet and maybe have the seats a two tone. I've already had to get different floor mats due to the gray carpet and all this rain. As far as the stripes and their mess up I would just try to get them to install the stripes free due to their mess up. Who was your salesman an where did you order it?
  8. DallasRetro
    10-08-2009 04:45 PM
    DallasRetro
    I ordered grey interior and black stripes, it came in with black interior and orange stripes; although the stripes have not been installed; It's strange that it came in the way the salesman was saying that he thought it would look best, and not the way I told him I wanted it to be.
  9. a6pk2go
    10-07-2009 11:18 PM
    a6pk2go
    Oh yes..........I'm very happy with it. Plenty of power for me. I would get the 2LT with all the bells and whistles myself. I love the bluetooth and guages..........I didn't get the RS Package because I was thinking I would just need to buy more tires and would never be able to rotate them. That is just the way I think I guess. I'm pretty conservative as far as power right now in my life. I already had one that pulled the wheels of the ground and it was fun back in my twenties but also got me pulled over every week. What did they mess up on?
  10. DallasRetro
    10-07-2009 09:48 PM
    DallasRetro
    Have you been happy with the V6? My 2SS will be arriving at the dealer Monday or Tuesday, but I've already found out he messed the order up. If I don't take it, and end up re-ordering, I'm thinking about going with the 2LT this time.