Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > mySSt

Conversation Between mySSt and Sevn86
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. mySSt
    05-05-2011 11:33 PM
    mySSt
    Thanks for the tip. Don't see any chipping by the spoiler - thank goodness. Luckily the door defect is so low on the door, its hard to see unless you are looking for it. CGM is a dark enough color it also helps to hide it. Hopefully there will be another camaro for you sooner than later!
  2. Sevn86
    05-05-2011 10:45 PM
    Sevn86
    Nope, you got the right person. It sucks that your car has a paint defect. I was lucky that my car didn't have any. Did you check around your spoiler to see if you have paint chipping? Many members on here have had this issue and I thought I'd point that out. The Aqua blue is such a nice color. I was very fortunate to have been able to own one. I no longer have my car and I regret selling it so much. :(
  3. mySSt
    05-05-2011 10:09 PM
    mySSt
    Don't know if I've got the right person, but if you left a message on my album page I deleted it by accident. The album pics are of a small dimple and dried paint defect (from the factory) in the passenger door. If I've got the wrong person, forgive the interruption! BTW, the aqua blue is an awesome color - if they still had it available, I'd have ordered it instead of CGM!