Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Toons

Conversation Between Toons and galron70-SS/RS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. galron70-SS/RS
    04-23-2009 07:59 AM
    galron70-SS/RS
    Hey,

I remember from an older post that you were getting your car through Davis Chevy.

I wanted to ask you if you had heard anything different so far. The reason I am asking is this:

I went to Allen Sammuels yesterday because they emailed me saying they had a Camaro in their showroom. Actually it was not in their showroom but sitting on a trailer. The sales guy there said they wanted 11.5K OVER MSRP. I told him he was crazy. He asked if I ordered one and I told him yes from Davis. He told me oh them, well they will re-nig on you and charge you whatever they want. I told him I had MSRP in writing. He said doesnt matter, they will either not deliver your car until July or August, or when it comes in they will charge what they want and if you dont accept, they will give you your deposit back and tell you to take a hike. I think for the most part he was just trying to get a dig in on Davis.

Have you noticed anything weird with Davis or got the feeling this may happen?