Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > camaro2lt

Conversation Between camaro2lt and StreetReporter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. camaro2lt
    07-05-2010 10:50 PM
    camaro2lt
    No nokas was not the guy when i was in llt antohony discalla was in he gave me alot of over time thank god.now i am living in hershey pa and i am retired what did you do for cbs
  2. StreetReporter
    07-05-2010 09:49 PM
    StreetReporter
    Cool. "20 and out?"

Coney Island M.O.S. had their hands full yesterday! Kobyashi tried to crash the Nathan's hot dog eating contest and they collared him like an EDP!

I was an auxiliary in the 13. I now, A.P.O.s are all wanna-be's. But I was also a reporter for WCBS, so I was happy to take the six figure paycheck from CBS and still patrol the streets doing what I loved to do!

You remember the 13 -- same building as the academy. There were only two sector cars most 4x12 shifts, but there were eight or 10 auxiliaries, so we handled a lot of calls from our RMP or on foot. I collared a shoplifter, but of course the regular officer got the credit for the collar.

I think you were in the 60 before Capt. Nikas. He was in DCPI until 2003, then he was XO in the 60, 78, then 67. They moved him around a lot.

What are you doing now?
  3. camaro2lt
    07-04-2010 10:56 AM
    camaro2lt
    i saw that you were a nypd police officer in the 13pc........Well i was a dective in the 60pc in coney island then i retired back in 2002