Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > Members List

SimC33 SimC33 is offline

iTrader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
iTrader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for SimC33
6 Months
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Autobot
  2. SimC33
    10-09-2009 04:18 AM
    lol well congrats on the decision...i really hope you get to keep it and not sell it...the 6 months with fly by for me im sure. Hey look on the brightside...I may not be there to wait with ya, but YOU get it before me lol
  3. Sevn86
    10-08-2009 06:43 PM
    I have decided to go ahead with the purchase but Im going to try to sell it after i take delivery if i feel i wont be able to make the payments cuz its too close to being built. I think you made the right choice cuz u already have a sweet car and hopefully the six months will fly quickly!!! Im now sad I wont have anyone to wait with for our cars. :upset:
  4. SimC33
    10-06-2009 05:11 PM
    lol thats not good man...we are in the exact same boat...My parents told me to save for another six months and then they would be 100% on board with me for getting it. The dealership I am ordering from does, GM military, GM USAA, and GM 60 day decline. So in 6 months ill have about 8k to put down PLUS the rebates...I came to the agreement with them and 6 months really isnt that far away...

    Just make the right choice man. I know its hard, but just make the right choice. Let me know what you are thinking and decide...its getting close to build time! lol
  5. Sevn86
    10-06-2009 04:33 PM
    That really sucks but to tell you the truth I think Im in the same boat as u. I make about $1500 a month and everything else is paid for by my parents. I dont know if im making the right choice either. I dont know if i get to keep my car I might just have to sell it once it comes in. this really sucks!!
  6. Sevn86
    10-05-2009 01:16 AM
    ur canceling ur order y? what happen?

About Me

  • About SimC33
    2001 Blk/Blk M6 Camaro SS #899
    Baton Rouge, LA
  • Signature

    Ordered 9/26...TPW is 10/26/09!!!!

    1100 - Preliminary order accepted
    2000, Order accepted by GM
    2030, Order re-edited (if necessary)
    2051, Order changed thru Web
    2500, Order preferenced 9/30
    3000, Order accepted by production control



Total Posts
Visitor Messages
  • Wiki Contributions: 0
  • Last contributed Never
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-14-2013 11:30 PM
  • Join Date: 09-21-2008
  • Referrals: 0


Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.